This site is for mothers of kids in the U.S. Navy and for Moms who have questions about Navy life for their kids.

Navy Social Links

Navy.com Para Padres

Visite esta página para explorar en su idioma las oportunidades de educación y carreras para sus hijos en el Navy. Navy.com

Format Downloads:

First Time Here?

Before you get started, make sure to read over our Community Guidelines.

Create a profile so you can post Photos and Videos of your son or daughter and share stories with other moms.

If you’re looking for specific answers or just someone to talk with one-on-one, browse the Forums or search Members profiles.

Navy Speak

See this PDF for Navy Speak

N4M Merchandise

printfection
cafepress
zazzle

**Please note: Profits generated in the production of this merchandise are not being awarded to the Navy or any of its suppliers. Any profit made is retained by cafepress, zazzle, or printfection

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

Maggie6523 replied to Maggie6523's discussion 'Older Recruit headed to BC'
2 minutes ago
williewish commented on ellen0502's group 'PIR 10/03/2014 TG 47'
14 minutes ago
NovaMom replied to ellen0502's discussion 'Ship 09 (USS John F Kennedy) Divisions 301 and 302 (Brother Divisions)' in the group PIR 09/26/2014 TG 46 - 09 Divisions (299-304, 819-820 and 946) Each recruit will be permitted 4 guests
15 minutes ago
spyder013 commented on Anna's group 'Mom's of Daughters 2'
15 minutes ago
Nurse Kenya liked Strawberry shortcake's discussion An experience and info from my PIR Graduation 1-24-14
16 minutes ago
NovaMom replied to ellen0502's discussion 'Ship 09 (USS John F Kennedy) Divisions 301 and 302 (Brother Divisions)' in the group PIR 09/26/2014 TG 46 - 09 Divisions (299-304, 819-820 and 946) Each recruit will be permitted 4 guests
17 minutes ago
FlowerPowerNavyMom commented on Donna's group 'Boot Camp Moms (and loved ones)'
21 minutes ago
klgils commented on OldSarge's event 'PIR 10-03-2014 SARGE'S MEET AND GREET'
21 minutes ago
Profile Iconklgils and Pipewelderwife are attending OldSarge's event
Thumbnail

PIR 10-03-2014 SARGE'S MEET AND GREET at SUNDANCE SALOON WAUKEGAN 300 LAKEHURST ROAD WAUKEGAN

October 2, 2014 from 4:45pm to 9pm
22 minutes ago
CryptoDad replied to Maggie6523's discussion 'Older Recruit headed to BC'
24 minutes ago
NovaMom commented on Donna's group 'Boot Camp Moms (and loved ones)'
30 minutes ago
klgils replied to Sassafras Proud Mom of a Sailor's discussion 'PIR DEBRIEFING'
31 minutes ago

Events

lemonelephant's Discussions (7,039)

Discussions Replied To (5003) Replies Latest Activity

"It's better that he is having doubts now rather than later. Very few life changing d…"

lemonelephant replied yesterday to Boot Camp Roll Call!

263 1 hour ago
Reply by lemonelephant

"There is a discussion in DEP-Leavin for bootcamp in August with others who had a lov…"

lemonelephant replied yesterday to Arrived at Boot Camp 8-25-2014 Looking for other Moms

10 yesterday
Reply by lemonelephant

"Divisions 325 and 326 are brother divisions and train together and will have Battle…"

lemonelephant replied yesterday to My son left for bootcamp today at Great Lakes.

32 yesterday
Reply by lemonelephant

"Manchu, check your My Page."

lemonelephant replied yesterday to My son left for bootcamp today at Great Lakes.

32 yesterday
Reply by lemonelephant

"I'll let ellen know to post the PIR group. Keep watching PIR 10/17/2014 TG 49 and jo…"

32 yesterday
Reply by lemonelephant

"You are very welcome. Check your My Page."

lemonelephant replied yesterday to Getting a gate pass at the airport?

3 yesterday
Reply by lemonelephant

"What Ship/Division and/or PIR date? Check your My Page."

32 yesterday
Reply by lemonelephant

"You are very welcome. Welcome to life with the Navy--just when you think you have so…"

lemonelephant replied on Tuesday to Things to Do in the Last Month before Your Future Sailor Leaves for the RTC

181 on Tuesday
Reply by Vickie360

"E-1, E-2, or E-3? How did that happen? explains the different ways that a future Sai…"

lemonelephant replied on Monday to Delayed Entry Program

30 yesterday
Reply by 1preciousgirl

"1preciousgirl, Check your My Page."

lemonelephant replied on Monday to Delayed Entry Program

30 yesterday
Reply by 1preciousgirl

RSS

© 2014   Created by Navy for Moms Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service