This site is for mothers of kids in the U.S. Navy and for Moms who have questions about Navy life for their kids.

Navy Social Links

Navy.com Para Padres

Visite esta página para explorar en su idioma las oportunidades de educación y carreras para sus hijos en el Navy. Navy.com

Format Downloads:

First Time Here?

Before you get started, make sure to read over our Community Guidelines.

Create a profile so you can post Photos and Videos of your son or daughter and share stories with other moms.

If you’re looking for specific answers or just someone to talk with one-on-one, browse the Forums or search Members profiles.

Navy Speak

See this PDF for Navy Speak

N4M Merchandise

printfection
cafepress
zazzle

**Please note: Profits generated in the production of this merchandise are not being awarded to the Navy or any of its suppliers. Any profit made is retained by cafepress, zazzle, or printfection

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

jenngga replied to Ian's Mom's discussion 'Leaving November 12, 2014' in the group DEP-Leavin for bootcamp in November
10 minutes ago
mtnestr2b commented on Donna's group 'Boot Camp Moms (and loved ones)'
13 minutes ago
HoneyBeeQueen commented on ellen0502's group 'PIR 11/26/2014 TG 03 - 11 Divisions (019-026, 801-802 and 903) Each recruit will be allowed 4 guests'
17 minutes ago
2ndTimeAround replied to ellen0502's discussion 'Ship 11 (USS Kearsarge) Divisons 023 and 024 (Brother Divisions)' in the group PIR 11/26/2014 TG 03 - 11 Divisions (019-026, 801-802 and 903) Each recruit will be allowed 4 guests
18 minutes ago
jenngga commented on ellen0502's group 'PIR 01/09/2015 TG 09'
19 minutes ago
Profile Iconjenngga, NavyDadVA and Jenny (Zach's Mom) joined ellen0502's group
20 minutes ago
SkramTam replied to ellen0502's discussion 'Ship 13 (USS Marvin Shields) Division 043 and 044 (Brother Divisions)' in the group PIR 12/12/2014 TG 05 - 11 Divisions (039-046, 803 and 905-906) Each recruit is allowed 4 guests
25 minutes ago
creolegoddess commented on Donna's group 'Boot Camp Moms (and loved ones)'
26 minutes ago
Julie-Jake joined KensMoM (09/042 ~ PIR 1/13/2012)'s group
33 minutes ago
Profile IconKerrick's Mom, lilhitl and 3 other members joined Donna's group
36 minutes ago
CryptoDad commented on Donna's group 'Boot Camp Moms (and loved ones)'
37 minutes ago
K J commented on Twins21's blog post 'Questions about boot camp'
41 minutes ago

Looking for others whose recruit is in SHIP 13 DIV 271

My son is in his second week of bbotcamp and I have not gotten any phone calls the only letter was the info about graduation. I am getting soooo homesick for him. Has anyone heard from there loved one from this division??

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi guys,
I am looking for people from ship 13 Div 270. We have not received any phone calls either. I carry my cell phone like it's a heart - lung machine. And when I fall asleep, it sits on my chest. I had the same issue with different addresses...the recruiter gave one and the form letter and one. Then we got our first letter from him, and it was the same as the recruiter's. I am hoping they all land eventually.

What a long strange trip this has been, huh?
No my son is division 272. Maybe the form letters come out at different times from each division. I know they say "no news is good news", but after awhile you just need something to reassure you. Arrghh!!! I will just continute to write him and keep a positive spirit.

Kim
mine is in Div 274. No phone calls yet either but he could have called his Dad and I wouldn't know. I do get the stuff that's mailed, box, form letter, and now Navy Federal credit union forms - he had a bank account but guess they were encouraged to use that one?
Yeah...I am anxiously awaiting that first phone call and scared to death to miss it. The letters sounded pretty good...which is a huge relief. The "no news" while good...is killing me too. Good luck with the spirit thing... ;o)
Hi Joensmom,
My husband Lestter is also on Ship 13, Div 271. He left for boot camp on June 11th and his PIR date is August 7th. I haven't recieved any phone calls since the first one and a few days later when he "broke down"... I'm really worried and anxious to hear from him again. Although last week, I got his first letters in the mail and I was soo happy!!
Hang in there and KIT :)
Jessica

RSS

© 2014   Created by Navy for Moms Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service