This site is for mothers of kids in the U.S. Navy and for Moms who have questions about Navy life for their kids.

Navy Social Links

Navy.com Para Padres

Visite esta página para explorar en su idioma las oportunidades de educación y carreras para sus hijos en el Navy. Navy.com

Format Downloads:

First Time Here?

Before you get started, make sure to read over our Community Guidelines.

Create a profile so you can post Photos and Videos of your son or daughter and share stories with other moms.

If you’re looking for specific answers or just someone to talk with one-on-one, browse the Forums or search Members profiles.

Navy Speak

See this PDF for Navy Speak

N4M Merchandise

printfection
cafepress
zazzle

**Please note: Profits generated in the production of this merchandise are not being awarded to the Navy or any of its suppliers. Any profit made is retained by cafepress, zazzle, or printfection

Badge

Loading…
Anyone else have a recruit with PIR on 3/13/09?

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just heard from my son yesterday & he said he is anticipating PIR 03/13!!!
Hi Jennifer,

How are you holding up friend? Heard any more from Justin? Hope all is well with you!

Blessings,
Renee
Jenifer, My son should graduate on 3/13/09 also. He is in Div. 115 USS Arizona. Wanda
Yep, My son David is supposed to graduate that day as well, he is Div 117 USS Arizona. Can't wait to go the graduation.
Tina
Can someone please give me the link for PIR dates?
Our son left for GREAT LAKES on Jan14th
Regards, YOLANDA from ORANGE CA>
WOW!! Amazing that he stuck it out and left with her so little!! That is really amazing and I'm sure you're very proud that he is making such a commitment to provide for his new baby girl and serve our country!!
Congratulations!!!
Hi Jennifer,

My son, Steven is in Div 112! His Father, me, and our two younger children plan to come to graduation on 3/13, God willing and he doesn't mess up LOL!
My Son will also graduate on 3/13. He is in DIV 114 - USS Arizona. I look forward to connecting with other family members of DIV 114.
Sabrina, How is Walter? Been praying for him!
My Boyfriend Jason is in Div. 112 and also PIR on 3/13/09 We are so excited! And, Can't wait untill March! We all miss him so much! He shipped out on Jan. 11,2009 So Yes, We will be so excited to see him again. We have gotten a few phone calls, and Letters. He seems to be doing well. I have joined this web site to help me understand a little more about the Navy way and so far it has helped a great deal. I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that shares their stories.
Hi! My Husband is also graduating on 3/13/09! (DIV 917) I CAN NOT wait. Also, if anyone finds a video of any Pass in Review between 2/13/09 - 3/13/09, please let me know. My husband said he should be performing in the band, so I would love to see him if I can!
My son will be graduating on 3/13. We live in PA.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Navy for Moms Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service