This site is for mothers of kids in the U.S. Navy and for Moms who have questions about Navy life for their kids.

Navy Social Links

Navy.com Para Padres

Visite esta página para explorar en su idioma las oportunidades de educación y carreras para sus hijos en el Navy. Navy.com

Format Downloads:

First Time Here?

Before you get started, make sure to read over our Community Guidelines.

Create a profile so you can post Photos and Videos of your son or daughter and share stories with other moms.

If you’re looking for specific answers or just someone to talk with one-on-one, browse the Forums or search Members profiles.

Navy Speak

See this PDF for Navy Speak

N4M Merchandise

printfection
cafepress
zazzle

**Please note: Profits generated in the production of this merchandise are not being awarded to the Navy or any of its suppliers. Any profit made is retained by cafepress, zazzle, or printfection

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

MattsMom replied to Craig's discussion 'The 17 people that I need to help me design a new coin....' in the group NUKE moms
3 minutes ago
Dennis replied to Eunice's discussion 'Arrived at bootcamp 08/26/14. Wants to know how everyone is coping?'
4 minutes ago
Julia373 replied to Pat L. in IL's discussion 'LET'S SEND SOME HALLOWEEN TREATS TO THE USS O'KANE!' in the group Molly's Adopt A Sailor
6 minutes ago
Profile IconIronmaiden 24, redwonder, derekstevenson254 and 11 more joined Navy For Moms
8 minutes ago
jo posted a blog post
9 minutes ago
debnavysailormom commented on ellen0502's group 'PIR 08/29/2014 TG 42 - 09 Divisions (265-272, and 942) Each recruit will be permitted 4 guests'
10 minutes ago
Scooters Mom replied to Eunice's discussion 'Arrived at bootcamp 08/26/14. Wants to know how everyone is coping?'
12 minutes ago
ctl mom commented on ellen0502's group 'PIR 08/29/2014 TG 42 - 09 Divisions (265-272, and 942) Each recruit will be permitted 4 guests'
12 minutes ago
Beth805 replied to ellen0502's discussion 'Ship 09 (USS John F Kennedy) Divisions 307 and 308 (Brother Divisions)' in the group PIR 10/03/2014 TG 47
25 minutes ago
1preciousgirl commented on ellen0502's group 'PIR 09/12/2014 TG 44 - 11 Divisions (281-290, and 944) Each recruit will be permitted 4 guests'
37 minutes ago
Barb commented on DJ...JetJockeyMom's group 'Naval Aviation'
39 minutes ago
Dennis replied to Eunice's discussion 'Arrived at bootcamp 08/26/14. Wants to know how everyone is coping?'
49 minutes ago
hi, i'm rather new here, although i've been a member for quite a while. Due to heath problems, then to a virurs stricken computer, i just never got a real chance to actually visit this chat room.After opening it last week, i almost did not come back to it. i'm not tring to upset anyone, because God knows how frustrating it is to have a beloved child across the world .My son Cody (age 21,two months ago ) is in JAPAN), So, I know what it's like to miss your child. But as I said, I opened up the chat room, and no one was chatting, so I read the chats that had been going on. I couldn't believe how many arguments were going on between Mom's ! i thought this was a support group. Am I on the wrong place ? If so, I hope some one will direct me to the correct website. I don't want to argue with people I don't even know. I had a few questions, and I just wanted another Mom in the same shoes I'm in just to talk to. I hope when I ck. back in, I'll find out if I'm in the wrong place or not.

Views: 379

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Kim,
I'm also new here.. I would love to find a Chat Room for Navy Moms....I love to talk about my Children...They are my Oxygen. lol... Like you..I don't want to Argue...I want to share wonderful stories about our Children. I would love to find a Chat Room.

Have a Blessed Week,
Eddie's Momma
I also tried to go on the chat and couldn't keep up. There was a guy on there and he was or is a sailor and he was just making jokes & stuff. I couldn't keep up and felt as if they did know each other. I felt weird trying to join in on the conversation so I know how you feel. I didn't see arguments but more joking about silly stuff. Like I said I couldn't keep up. I just want friends like you to talk to about this experience. It's a BIG deal to have our son's away from home and doing something so important. Your in the right place, make friends =) Have a great day.
where is your son in Japan my son is also stationed there
Heidi Nor Cal

I have been feeling the same way about the chat room.  There are some nice helpful women on it, but today I was chatting and apparently someone posted about one of my posts that it was borderline offensive.  WTF? I said that I had no intention of offending anyone and what did I say?   Well she signed off and I went to her page and sent her a message apologizing and asked again what I said that she found offensive so I don't say it again.  I looked at my posts and I didn't see anything that could be considered offensive at all.  I then went back on chat and she was on.   I again asked her the same questions, but she never answered.  One woman said don't sweat it and if I want to make it on there, not to let things like that bother me.  Well I'm sorry but I also have feelings and I think I have a right to know what I said and I also have a right to not want people to think I'm some insensitive jerk.  I felt terrible, especially because now I feel she is ignoring me purposely.  I feel as though I don't want to go back on the chat, now I feel funny  about it.

Sent you a private message.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Navy for Moms Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service