This site is for mothers of kids in the U.S. Navy and for Moms who have questions about Navy life for their kids.

Navy Social Links

Navy.com Para Padres

Visite esta página para explorar en su idioma las oportunidades de educación y carreras para sus hijos en el Navy. Navy.com

Format Downloads:

First Time Here?

Before you get started, make sure to read over our Community Guidelines.

Create a profile so you can post Photos and Videos of your son or daughter and share stories with other moms.

If you’re looking for specific answers or just someone to talk with one-on-one, browse the Forums or search Members profiles.

Navy Speak

See this PDF for Navy Speak

N4M Merchandise

printfection
cafepress
zazzle

**Please note: Profits generated in the production of this merchandise are not being awarded to the Navy or any of its suppliers. Any profit made is retained by cafepress, zazzle, or printfection

Badge

Loading…

DC - G'mother of My Fav Sailor's Discussions (532)

Discussions Replied To (314) Replies Latest Activity

"thank, Sue.  I went to find it and found where you moved it to the top."

DC - G'mother of My Fav Sailor replied Sep 18, 2012 to UPDATED Pillowcase Instructions

70 Jan 23
Reply by Sue-Pillowcase lady

"I will find the topic on making pillow cases for you and move it to the top."

DC - G'mother of My Fav Sailor replied Sep 18, 2012 to Mailing label

63 Jul 4, 2013

"I used a lot of labels, one for each side.  I wanted people to see the label no matt…"

DC - G'mother of My Fav Sailor replied Sep 18, 2012 to Mailing label

63 Jul 4, 2013

"Here is a thank your note that was recently received. Dear Navy Moms,            My…"

DC - G'mother of My Fav Sailor replied Aug 9, 2012 to Ft Hood 584th MAC, and 510th CC

26 Sep 9, 2012

"If all the pillowcases are going to the same location, pack them in one box.  Sue is…"

DC - G'mother of My Fav Sailor replied Nov 15, 2011 to Mailing label

63 Jul 4, 2013

"Here are the pillowcases I sent to the CS unit on the Stennis.  About half of them h…"

DC - G'mother of My Fav Sailor replied Nov 4, 2011 to 2011 Misc Groups

123 Jan 1, 2012

"Here is a video for using the zig-zag on your machine to finish the edges.  YouTube…"

DC - G'mother of My Fav Sailor replied May 18, 2011 to Easy Pillowcase Instructions

16 Jan 23

"Proud Navy/NYPD Mom, there are no dumb questions, only questions to which you do not…"

DC - G'mother of My Fav Sailor replied May 17, 2011 to Easy Pillowcase Instructions

16 Jan 23

"Here are some of the pillowcases that went to MALS-40 in Afghanistan:   note from t…"

DC - G'mother of My Fav Sailor replied May 12, 2011 to 2011 Misc Groups

123 Jan 1, 2012

"I recently found a recipe for fresh brussel sprouts.  You just put them in 1/4 cup o…"

DC - G'mother of My Fav Sailor replied Apr 16, 2011 to Cookbook for Jennifer/N4M

27 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by LLovesmysailor

RSS

© 2014   Created by Navy for Moms Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service