This site is for mothers of kids in the U.S. Navy and for Moms who have questions about Navy life for their kids.

Navy Social Links

Navy.com Para Padres

Visite esta página para explorar en su idioma las oportunidades de educación y carreras para sus hijos en el Navy. Navy.com

Format Downloads:

First Time Here?

Before you get started, make sure to read over our Community Guidelines.

Create a profile so you can post Photos and Videos of your son or daughter and share stories with other moms.

If you’re looking for specific answers or just someone to talk with one-on-one, browse the Forums or search Members profiles.

Navy Speak

See this PDF for Navy Speak

N4M Merchandise

printfection
cafepress
zazzle

**Please note: Profits generated in the production of this merchandise are not being awarded to the Navy or any of its suppliers. Any profit made is retained by cafepress, zazzle, or printfection

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

Profile IconKarasene, Dutchess and 4 other members joined ellen0502's group
10 minutes ago
ncnavymom53 replied to ♥FireTeamLeaderWife♥ aka FTLW's discussion 'Ship 02 (USS Reuben James) Division 911' in the group PIR 01/23/2015 TG 11 - 10 Divisions (067-074, 804 and 911) Each recruit will be permitted 4 guests.
14 minutes ago
Shelley joined Carol Hughes's group
19 minutes ago
MommyLinda commented on ellen0502's group 'PIR 01/23/2015 TG 11 - 10 Divisions (067-074, 804 and 911) Each recruit will be permitted 4 guests.'
21 minutes ago
pamesue replied to InquiringMind's discussion 'Ride home from Great Lakes on December 19-20, '14?' in the group Michigan Moms (and Family)
43 minutes ago
Nightwalker replied to Nightwalker's discussion 'Phone Calls'
46 minutes ago
1misskitty commented on ellen0502's group 'PIR 01/23/2015 TG 11 - 10 Divisions (067-074, 804 and 911) Each recruit will be permitted 4 guests.'
48 minutes ago
1misskitty commented on ellen0502's group 'PIR 01/23/2015 TG 11 - 10 Divisions (067-074, 804 and 911) Each recruit will be permitted 4 guests.'
51 minutes ago
Militaryx2 joined Donna B's group
55 minutes ago
Militaryx2 posted a group
58 minutes ago
DonnaL commented on Jaeson's Mom's blog post 'Did anyone have a family member or friend leave on Dec 9 or 10'
1 hour ago
myboyCadel replied to ♥FireTeamLeaderWife♥ aka FTLW's discussion 'Ship 02 (USS Reuben James) Division 911' in the group PIR 01/23/2015 TG 11 - 10 Divisions (067-074, 804 and 911) Each recruit will be permitted 4 guests.
1 hour ago
Let us know your 4 top favorite movies that you can watch over and over again!

Views: 143

Replies to This Discussion

Hmmm its so hard to narrow down my love of movies to 4.......

The Notebook
Radio
Patch Adams ( That EVERY future Dr should watch)
Blind Side

# 1: MOULIN ROUGE! 

# 2: MY ONE AND ONLY

# 3: WHEN A MAN LOVES A WOMAN

# 4: THE CURE

:) 

Forrest Gump

The Blind Side

Shawshank Redemption

Goodwill Hunting

1. Steel Magnolias
  2. Grease
  3. Anne of Green Gables
  4. Real Steel

But I have to say our "don't-know-what-to-watch-go-to-movie" is "The Fifth Element"...don't know why...just something about it!

Wait...I can only pick four...errr...five?!

It sure is hard to pick only 4...

Funny Girl

The Notebook

The Shawshank Redemption

Forrest Gump

Today, I think my four favorites are:

1.  Roman Holiday -  romantic and I think the ending is perfect

2.  Inn of the Sixth Happiness - my Navy daughter is a lot like Ingrid Bergman in this

3.  Return to Oz - when disaster strikes, Dorothy says "It can't be helped," and keeps going.  Love that!

4.  The Descendents - best movie I saw last year

from LainerD's Mom

RSS

© 2014   Created by Navy for Moms Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service