This site is for mothers of kids in the U.S. Navy and for Moms who have questions about Navy life for their kids.

Navy Social Links

Navy.com Para Padres

Visite esta página para explorar en su idioma las oportunidades de educación y carreras para sus hijos en el Navy. Navy.com

Format Downloads:

First Time Here?

Before you get started, make sure to read over our Community Guidelines.

Create a profile so you can post Photos and Videos of your son or daughter and share stories with other moms.

If you’re looking for specific answers or just someone to talk with one-on-one, browse the Forums or search Members profiles.

Navy Speak

See this PDF for Navy Speak

N4M Merchandise

printfection
cafepress
zazzle

**Please note: Profits generated in the production of this merchandise are not being awarded to the Navy or any of its suppliers. Any profit made is retained by cafepress, zazzle, or printfection

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

Bookster commented on ellen0502's group 'PIR 11/26/2014 TG 03 - 11 Divisions (019-026, 801-802 and 903) Each recruit will be allowed 4 guests'
4 minutes ago
Jose commented on William's group 'Great Lakes A School Q&A'
11 minutes ago
belovedbyHim commented on proudofmyseabeeandsnipe's group 'Seabee Moms'
33 minutes ago
2ndTimeAround replied to ellen0502's discussion 'Ship 11 (USS Kearsarge) Divisons 023 and 024 (Brother Divisions)' in the group PIR 11/26/2014 TG 03 - 11 Divisions (019-026, 801-802 and 903) Each recruit will be allowed 4 guests
38 minutes ago
Meganbbygurl replied to Meganbbygurl's discussion 'construction mechanic to uct' in the group Girlfriends, Fiances,and Wives of Sailors
41 minutes ago
2ndTimeAround commented on ellen0502's group 'PIR 11/26/2014 TG 03 - 11 Divisions (019-026, 801-802 and 903) Each recruit will be allowed 4 guests'
42 minutes ago
Q'smomKim liked ashnicole's discussion A school graduate with no orders
48 minutes ago
Meganbbygurl commented on Keisha's group 'Girlfriends, Fiances,and Wives of Sailors'
50 minutes ago
GeauxTigers#1 joined Regina's group
51 minutes ago
Megan replied to ellen0502's discussion 'Ship 02 (USS Reuben James) Division 904' in the group PIR 12/05/2014 TG 04 - 13 Divisions (027-038, and 904) Each recruit will be permitted 3 guests
52 minutes ago
Meganbbygurl commented on proudofmyseabeeandsnipe's group 'Seabee Moms'
52 minutes ago
splash commented on ellen0502's group 'PIR 12/05/2014 TG 04 - 13 Divisions (027-038, and 904) Each recruit will be permitted 3 guests'
58 minutes ago
Our letter came in yesterday! Glad to hear from our SR, but was a little disappointed to learn he wasn't on the Dec 16th PIR schedule. We received "the box" last week, it wasn't as hard as I thought it would of been. I think following the day by day boot camp activities has helped me deal with him leaving. I read it everyday 3-4 times, I guess you can say its therapeutic.

Views: 2430

Replies to This Discussion

Div 023 passes! Woot woot!
My sailor is friends with some of your boys, but since I cannot list last names, o had to get hints. So I am looking for the mom of a young man with two first names, if this is you, inbox me :)

Also he is friends with two young men that have Spanish last names (or could be Italian)

YIPEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
We have a sailor!!!!!!!!!!!!  So proud of him and the rest of DIV 023!!!!! 

@mulegal  We will pray for your son!! He will do fine. Let us know when you get the call!! We'll be waiting....

I agree! He will do well :)

mulegal- my son said that they were not worried about the one guy that had to BS with another DIV- He said he has " mad crazy skills" haha  said it "sucked" he wasn't with them, but they knew he would do himself and both divisions proud!  Rest easy mama he will be calling soon.

Does everyone have their red scarf? I cannot wait to meet you N4Ms woo hoo!

Congratulations to all!!  Thank you for your support.  I cannot wait to get the call that BS is over for him and the div he is doing it with. Still trying to find the right red scarf:)

Hi there...be sure to let us know as we have full faith in him!

Yep I will.  Thanks 

Got my scarf and am ready to hit the Meet and Greet :)

YES!! Rec'd the call he is officially a Sailor.  I feel so much better we had a long chat. 

RSS

© 2014   Created by Navy for Moms Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service