This site is for mothers of kids in the U.S. Navy and for Moms who have questions about Navy life for their kids.

Navy Social Links

Navy.com Para Padres

Visite esta página para explorar en su idioma las oportunidades de educación y carreras para sus hijos en el Navy. Navy.com

Format Downloads:

First Time Here?

Before you get started, make sure to read over our Community Guidelines.

Create a profile so you can post Photos and Videos of your son or daughter and share stories with other moms.

If you’re looking for specific answers or just someone to talk with one-on-one, browse the Forums or search Members profiles.

Navy Speak

See this PDF for Navy Speak

N4M Merchandise

printfection
cafepress
zazzle

**Please note: Profits generated in the production of this merchandise are not being awarded to the Navy or any of its suppliers. Any profit made is retained by cafepress, zazzle, or printfection

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

SpunkyAlexis commented on Keisha's group 'Girlfriends, Fiances,and Wives of Sailors'
7 minutes ago
SailorMom94 commented on Edna's group 'USS George H.W. Bush (CVN 77)'
20 minutes ago
donna replied to ellen0502's discussion 'Ship 11 (USS Kearsarge) Divisons 031 and 032 (Brother Divisions)' in the group PIR 12/05/2014 TG 04 - 13 Divisions (027-038, and 904) Each recruit will be permitted 3 guests
21 minutes ago
proudmom14 commented on ellen0502's group 'PIR 11/21/2014 TG 02 - 11 Divisions (009-018, and 902) Each recruit will be permitted 4 guests'
24 minutes ago
brunil might attend OldSarge's event
Thumbnail

PIR 11-07-2014 SARGES MEET AND GREET THURSDAY 11/06/14 at SUNDANCE SALOON WAUKEGAN 300 LAKEHURST ROAD WAUKEGAN

November 6, 2014 from 4:45pm to 9:30pm
27 minutes ago
BearsMom aka Amber replied to sms9296's discussion 'He's a Sailor!!' in the group PIR 11/07/2014 TG 52 - 11 Divisions (353-362 and 952) Each recruit will be allowed 4 guests
28 minutes ago
jurisprude replied to sms9296's discussion 'He's a Sailor!!' in the group PIR 11/07/2014 TG 52 - 11 Divisions (353-362 and 952) Each recruit will be allowed 4 guests
31 minutes ago
LBM23 replied to ellen0502's discussion 'Ship 12 (USS Triton) Divisions 019 and 020 (Brother Divisions)' in the group PIR 11/26/2014 TG 03 - 11 Divisions (019-026, 801-802 and 903) Each recruit will be allowed 4 guests
35 minutes ago
Profile Iconbrunil, CharleneGbay and Rockyface mom joined Donna's group
39 minutes ago
sms9296 replied to sms9296's discussion 'He's a Sailor!!' in the group PIR 11/07/2014 TG 52 - 11 Divisions (353-362 and 952) Each recruit will be allowed 4 guests
39 minutes ago
LBM23 replied to ellen0502's discussion 'Ship 12 (USS Triton) Divisions 019 and 020 (Brother Divisions)' in the group PIR 11/26/2014 TG 03 - 11 Divisions (019-026, 801-802 and 903) Each recruit will be allowed 4 guests
40 minutes ago

I thought that it would be nice to have a discussion group for our recruits that are in Ship 02 Div 921. So join in fellow Moms. Thank you.

Views: 501

Replies to This Discussion

Hi there! My son is on ship 02 div 921 too! :) I heard from his recruiter he is part of the performing unit at graduation! I still haven't gotten the most talked about letter every mom is waiting for!!  Hope it comes tomorrow because I can't stand this waiting game any longer! lol 

I haven't gotten the letter either...Miss him soooo much. My son's name is Sam and I am Ruth. I hope we get to meet at graduation. I'm proud but feeling a little stricken at the moment...So glad to hear from you!

It will come.  I finally got my letter yesterday and it was a huge relief.  My son also said he was on the performing unit holding a flag.  My neice, who is stationed in West Virginia, says its a tough job because the ceremony is pretty long.  My thought is atleast I will know where he is.

Hello!! I received the form letter with his ship and div # on February 13th also his belongings arrived the same day.  I have not received any other letters from him yet.  He played a brass instrument for 9 years in school, so I'm guessing that he is in the band. I hope your letter comes very soon. :) 

Yes, I did too. :) He left on Feb.7th from MEPS to the airport same day. The recruiter told me he will be doing the flags of the rifles the day of graduation! I text his recruiter and asked if he follows him through boot. He said just small bits but was able to find that out for me :) I hope I didn't ruin my son's surprise when he writes to tell me :) I hope to get that letter tomorrow from him! As everyone is saying we should get them tomorrow or on Friday. I hope your letter comes soon too :)

Thank you so much..I knew this would be very difficult, but not this difficult appreciate all the support. Sam's Mom

No letter today.....:( can't stand this!

I Know I was crying at the mail box..Need to get a grip!!! Sam's Mom

Thank you I will stay in touch. This has been very helpful especially on the days I miss him so badly  that I'm close to tears all day but I am so proud of him...Sam's Mom

I know how you feel Sam's mom ... thats  a long walk back to the house when no letter comes.... i have been saving anything and everything that has to do with his journey into the navy. all the paperwork and plane ticket ect ect. im a scrapbooker so i hoard those things...

I have been saving everything too...Praying for a letter today ,all these stories of how sick they get has me unhinged..

im going to check the mailbox now and i hope i get one :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Navy for Moms Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service