This site is for mothers of kids in the U.S. Navy and for Moms who have questions about Navy life for their kids.

Navy Social Links

Navy.com Para Padres

Visite esta página para explorar en su idioma las oportunidades de educación y carreras para sus hijos en el Navy. Navy.com

Format Downloads:

First Time Here?

Before you get started, make sure to read over our Community Guidelines.

Create a profile so you can post Photos and Videos of your son or daughter and share stories with other moms.

If you’re looking for specific answers or just someone to talk with one-on-one, browse the Forums or search Members profiles.

Navy Speak

See this PDF for Navy Speak

N4M Merchandise

printfection
cafepress
zazzle

**Please note: Profits generated in the production of this merchandise are not being awarded to the Navy or any of its suppliers. Any profit made is retained by cafepress, zazzle, or printfection

Badge

Loading…

Events

I thought that it would be nice to have a discussion group for our recruits that are in Ship 02 Div 921. So join in fellow Moms. Thank you.

Views: 501

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks (((Sams mom))) I feel "left out" if you will :( I hope this will be the week! My hubby says why even bother we will see him in 33 more days!! LOL Be faster if I drive the 7hrs there to pick it up myself lol

I got a call from my son yesterday!  It was so good to here from him.  He said it was the half way mark and they are all excited about graduating soon.  Did anyone else get a call?  I almost missed it, but my husband called me and told me to stand by the phone and pick up no matter what!  Great day yesterday.

YES, we got a call too that day and we receive 3 letter's today!!Was soo nice to hear from him and hear his voice! He called at 5:45 our time, 4:45 there, and he had an hour to talk! AWESOME!!! More later as I'm multi tasking right now lol

Got a letter from my son yesterday.  I was so upset after reading that he was down becasue he had not received a letter from me for 2 weeks.  Now, I have been sending him something every other day.  I don't want him to think I have not been thinking of him when of course I have.  I hope he calls or receives all the letters I have written him soon.  He did say in his letter that he finished hell week and he felt it was easier than the first two weeks at the camp.  He also said he did great shooting the guns (scary)  Earned a ribbon.  Lastly he said his battlestation test was this sunday.  I hope he meant the 25th so we can get a phone call from him saying he is an official sailor!

Got an unexpected phone call from Brian on Sat.!! Was most exciting! I write Brian EVERY day and still had things to tell him and ask. He is doing AWSOME and he was EXCITED to tell us that he is an HONOR graduate!

MY SON IS IN 02/921!!! HE CALLED SATURDAY & IT WAS SO RELIEVING HEARING HIS VOICE!!! CAN'T WAIT TIL APRIL 6TH!!! IM READY NOW!!!!

Oh, I know right?!! Hard to believe we only have 5 more days! WONDERING when BS-21 is though! I thought they we're supposed to let us know by letter! Nothing.... ugh.....

Not knowing about BATTLESTATIONS isdriving me crazy!!! When will we know something??!!

Just an FYI...there is a picture of the chorus on the 3/30 group page and another on the FB page for Recruit training command.  I got to see my son's eyes for the first time in 2 months!  The FB page also has pics of the band and others in the performing group.  Check it out...you might see your son or daughter.

We have a sailor! Ship 2 Div 921 is calling now. Hooyah!

Talked to my sailor about 30 mins ago.. Great Lakes here we come!!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Navy for Moms Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service